http://www.exhibitcitynews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article... Getting exhibits to tradeshow venues is not a simple proposition and can result in high costs if loads do not arrive when exhibitors are scheduled to setup their displays. With strict timelines in place for tradeshow installs, timely arrival is a big part of the battle. And knowing where an exhibit is during transport can help exhibitors know if their loads will arrive on time.
TLG in the News
With more high-tech gear becoming standard components of tradeshow displays, minimizing damage during transport can mean the difference between success and failure when exhibiting.
- Trucking Leaders Hail West Virginia Bill as Step Against 'Seat Belt Gag Rule'
- MercuryGate Acquires Cheetah Software
- Biden Meeting to Test Support for Infrastructure Plan in Congress
- Lion Electric Appoints First Chief Legal Officer
- Reason Foundation Report Argues for Commercialized Rest Areas