High Value Products
Every package, parcel, crate and cross-continent shipment is the most important one we handle. But some require a little more TLC than others, including high-value and climate-controlled deliveries that ordinary carriers – or logistics firms — can’t handle.
- Truckload Air Ride, E-track, blankets, pads, bars, straps with dollies, pallet jacks, lift gates and ramps for unloading
- Expedited LTL
- Pad wrap LTL
- Hot shot/team drivers
- Climatic trailers for temperature and humidity controlled special products
- Flatbeds, RGNs and side load trailers
- Pad wrapping
- Inside delivery (store, museum, pharmacy, hospital, clean rooms and laboratories)
- Asset removal/recovery/transfer/management
- Debris removal
- Equipment removal/relocation/disposal
- Additional insurance
TLG in the News
With more high-tech gear becoming standard components of tradeshow displays, minimizing damage during transport can mean the difference between success and failure when exhibiting.